Thursday, July 26, 2018

Data OR Coding

Hello everyone who loves data science and OR. I am Osman Pala from Turkey. I have a happy family, I live in a small house with my lovely wife, my 2 years old son and a cat named sugar.

I am currently working on data analysis and Operational Research in a wide range. Such as data mining, clustering, vehicle routing, portfolio optimization, multi criteria decision making, fuzz logic, heuristic algorithms and etc.

Also one of my hobbies is coding and mobile application development.  I am doing this blog to share experiences on data science, coding, OR and simply life. See you soon!

Here you can read about me: Osman Pala

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEMATEL ve Bulanık DEMATEL PAKET PROGRAMI: ABO

Sevgili Arkadaşlar, ABO, Çok Kriterli Karar Verme yöntemlerinden DEMATEL ve Bulanık DEMATEL metotlarını çözen tamamen ücretsiz bir paket p...